Sunday, July 5, 2015

Don't judge.

So today I've been criticized for hanging empty frames on my wall. Tak sedih langsung, it's a hobby plus I caught them wonderful. I also collecting boxes and mangkuk tingkat which I plan to travel all over the world and beli mangkuk tingkat as the souvenir.  I choose to collect more.

I had my first boyfriend when I was 14, siap masuk bilik disiplin sebab cikgu dapat tahu potential student couple dengan budak paling nakal dekat sekolah. I don't judge him by that. yet the relationship lasts for almost 2years until he decided to cheat on me with my bestfriend. he treated me well and never once tried to touch me. and I don't hate him for that.


People thought that my ex-bf, when I was 18, is a girl/gay. 3 years of knowing him were fine. He is kind. the kindest hearted man.
I was 21 when someone ask for my hand in marriage. Things I never imagined. months after, I said yes. known him for only 6 months makes everyone wonder why I chose him. Well, My answer is simple; I just knew.
"so when you have made a decision, then put your trust in Allah" (Surah Imran: 159)


They say he seems cold. yes, he is. colder than absolute zero.
I met him when I was doing my internship at the Shangrila Hotel. He was a chef. The first time I greet him and he replied with nothing, I said to myself that I'm not going to talk to him anymore. never again. but, Everything is different now, not a day goes by without me hoping he is closer, wishing he is near. I believe, he's my destiny.
It's been ages but I still remember when I was in high school,  I was practicing for a bacaan puisi competition peringkat negeri in front of my teacher and random students.( I wrote the poem about merdeka if I'm not mistaken.) I would never forget that one girl who laughs loudly that makes me sad and ashamed. I stopped writing poem since then. (I shouldn't.)
Not everyone gonna like what you love but sadly, it does make me stop doing what I love. Some people don't realize how their words and actions kill a passionate heart. 

People often judge what you love and what you do, it depends on you, how you choose to react and respond to it. Just keep being true to yourself, if you're passionate about something go for it. Don't sacrifice anything and just have fun. Because no matter what they say, you always have a choice; to prominent or to break.




p/s: Note to self



No comments:

Post a Comment